With one of the largest and most unique frame moulding selections in St. Louis, we can custom frame about anything you can imagine. From team jerseys and needlepoint to family heirlooms and fine art, the possibilities are endless.
Let our experienced framing designers create or translate your vision, while counseling you on the appropriate level of conservation and archival considerations.
Most often, the discussion begins with pointed questions to assess your aesthetic preferences and the level of protection your art may need (basic, conservation, or museum—quality protection). We will ask about your priorities—protect or make pretty or both—and about your mounting options and preferences so you are aware of—but not overwhelmed by—all of your options.
Then, we make the magic happen. And below are the tools of our magicians.
- Woods: contemporary American made hardwoods, ornate & European finishes ~ including Italian 22K gold leaf, reclaimed architectural wood, FSC* and PEFC** certified, handmade period reproductions, and more
- Metals: museum and graphic styles, complete rainbow of colors, unique finishes
- Alternatives: Broad selection from colorful contemporary styles to Classic Tradition, and everything in between
- Custom collections created by Jane Seymour, Jonathan Adler, and more
- Preservation/conservation quality certified by Library of Congress and Fine Art Trade Guild including 100% cotton rag, micro chamber technology, acid & lignin free
- Suede, linen, and silk hand wrapped or surface mounted
- Hand colored bevels, hand painted French panels and lines
- Specialty textures including gold leaf
- Molly Mats patterned matboard
- Crescent Couture matboard
- Museum & preservation practices
- Float mounting
- Object shadowboxing
- Textile, needlework, jerseys that require special care
- Canvas stretching
- Frosted non-glare and optically coated anti-reflective finishes for both glass and acrylic
- UV filtering
- Museum glass and acrylic
- Affordable production grade Premium Clear
We offer a large selection of framing choices from top suppliers, including Larson Juhl, Picturewoods, Bella Moulding, Fotiou, Nielsen Bainbridge, Frank’s Fabrics, Presto, Gemini, Crescent, AMPF/AMCI, Studio Moulding, and more!
*FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
**As the world’s largest forest certification system, PEFC remains the certification system of choice for small, non-industrial private forests, with hundreds of thousands of family forest owners certified to comply with our internationally recognized Sustainability Benchmark.